About the QART Program
The program trains outstanding graduate students and fellows and support their career development. Successful applicants are enrolled in the program for a maximum of three years. They benefit from the following:
- One year fellowships: $20,000/year (M.Sc. or Ph.D level) or $40,000/year (Postdoc level).
- Attendance of an Annual Summer School
- Presenting their research at the TACC Annual Conference
- Flexible mobility funding
- Organize and participate in workshops
- Regular interactions with other program trainees