Partners for Change: Request For Applications
About the program
Partners for Change is a new funding program that supports partnerships between researchers and experts in various sectors including heath, education, industry, and policy.
Partners for Change invites partnered projects that address recognized community needs and have potential to improve quality of life for autistic people or people with related conditions, their families, and their supportive communities.
We welcome applications from:
- Researchers and community members with emerging partnerships who want to pilot new ideas
- Researchers and community members with existing partnerships that are looking to expand their impact
Successful applications will receive up to $20,000 in funding for a period of 1 year.
In addition to financial support, applicants can benefit from networking opportunities, communication, and knowledge dissemination support.
Partners for Change will support projects that:
- bring together an inter-sectoral team composed of at least one researcher in the province of Quebec and one expert in a non-academic sector. If the researcher is not currently a TACC member, they will be invited to join TACC at the time of the application;
- address recognized needs in the community;
- integrate the perspective of people with lived experience in the design and implementation of their project;
- have potential to result in concrete changes for autistic people, individuals with a related condition and/or their support systems.
- Information session and call for applications: February 15, 2022, 3:00-4:30 PM (Click here to register)
- Deadline for Letter of Intent: March 22, 2022
- The completed form must be submitted via email to email@example.com in PDF
- Deadline for the Full Application: April 26, 2022
- Start of funding: September 1, 2022
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org