THU. MAY 2, 2019
7 pm–8:30 pm
The Story Collider Presents: Stories from Spectrum
The Story Collider, a live show featuring true, personal stories about science, is delighted to partner with Spectrum News for this special event with stories about experiences with autism –from the scientists who study it, medical professionals, patient advocates, family members, and those who’ve experienced it firsthand.
Location: Centre Phi, 407 rue Saint-Pierre,
Montréal, QC H2Y 2M3
Hosted by Misha Gajewski and Ari Shapiro
- Blair Braden– Assistant Professor of Speech and Hearing Science and Director of the Autism and Brain Aging Laboratory at Arizona State University.
- TC Waisman – ICF certified coach currently undertaking her doctoral degree in leadership in a post-secondary context.
- Brad Ferguson – Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Health Psychology at the University of Missouri.
- Ariel Detzer & Avi Caspe – Ariel is a psychologist in private practice in Seattle, Washington. Her son, Avi, is a high school senior at Shorecrest High School in Shoreline, Washington.
- Jasmin Morandell – PhD student at Institute of Science and Technology Austria.
Please note: Seating at this event is first come, first served. Please arrive early for best seats.