Executive committee: Directors, researcher members, honorary members.
- Monitor network objectives progress;
- Receive committees reports and recommendations;
- Manage and monitor budget
Scientific committee: Directors, axis leads and researcher members.
- Lead and monitor the common project (Q1K);
- Approve and oversee network activities and programs;
- Manage scientific and structuring initiatives.
External scientific advisory board: External experts on autism.
- Advise and make recommendations on network activities and initiatives
Clinical referral committee: Medical doctors and research coordinators.
- Oversee the clinical implementation of the Québec 1, 000 families project
- Manage clinicians and family participation and satisfaction
- Cellular and animal models
- Brain development
- Cognitive profiles
- Harmonized Provincial registry